BREAKING NEWS FROM THE BOOKBITCH…
click on link above (title) to read whole guest post, feature and book excerpt.
10 Fun & Random Facts About Author Ellie Campbell (aka Pam Burks and sister Lorraine Campbell)
2) Pam grows most of her own vegetables in her allotment. It is in a fab location right next to a lake and a park. She loves nothing more than escaping housework and family, calling up her friend who she shares it with and sitting with her at their picnic table putting the world to rights.
3) Lorraine once worked as a charter cook on a boat in Belize, sailing around the Caribbean. Not a bad job considering she is a hopeless cook.
4) Pam hates cheese and olives. Lorraine loves both.
5) Lorraine is pretending to write, but really she is going on an intensive training course to be a horse trainer.
6) Pam is pretending to write and scolding Lorraine for sneaking off, but really she is sunbathing in the garden and reading other people’s novels.
7) Lorraine once trained to be a healer – in Canada. She’s also done courses in Silva, Psych-K, massage, EFL, and had to bow 3,000 times to get certified as a Dahnhak yoga teacher.
9) Both Pam and Lorraine got tossed by cows. Pam in some small village in India and Lorraine on the Isle of Skye, the highlands of Scotland.
10) Both Pam and Lorraine loathe talking about themselves. But they seem to do an awful lot of it these days.