Great post by Jenny Harper. Read about it at Take Five authors. To me great title, blurb and tag line are most important but a book that stands out on the shelf will definitely draw you in or turn you off despite the blurb etc.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates and offers: We never spam and never pass on your email address. You can opt-out at any time.
- Need a stocking stuffer? Ho, ho, ho, we’re here to help!
- Three amazing offers and a wild horse summer
- May is for Maizey and our Paperback Giveaway! 45+ copies to be won
- A fabulous wedding comedy FREE for Spring. Plus Win up to 20+ Women’s Fiction eBooks
- Kindle Paperwhite * Amazon Gift Cards * 60+ eBooks!